10/10/09

My First Attempt at a Love Poem

Fiery, ice-blue spheres glisten in the sunlight
Stare at me in concentrated thought with insight
Their fire melts my inner self and I am submerged
In a pool of scorching blood as a faint voice whispers a dirge.

This love is captivating and invigorating to my soul
Zaps of electrical comfort seal up my bleeding hole
A hole developed from lost years without knowing this entity
That has entered my life and seems to remain with certainty.

A voice that gyrates my heart in my chest cavity
Captures my spirit and informs me of love’s authenticity
Of how righteous this vibrations’ message really is
And how fortunate my life now, and to come, is because of all this bliss.

Trying to remember what extraordinary deed was committed
For my life to receive all this splendor embedded.
My soul laughs in a child’s fragrant voice
As it thinks of how precious and blessed to receive God’s perfect choice.

No comments: